Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Movin On Up!

It's official now... we are moving! Well, the office is moving.  This should be a lot of fun!!! We have a whole new empty space to work with. Hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, bay windows.. oh yeah! Who would've thought looking at pages and pages of area rugs could be so much fun?

We are wanting to go bold with out colors... make a statement. Pictures are going to be included from here on out on our progress!

As for the rest of our daily work... what can i say... we have it! I did have a cute lil funny from this morning..



Now I know what you are thinking... Ricola!!!!

Well, i was working on our newsbrief this morning and an article about e-coli... hmmm.. do you get where i am going with this?  I dare you to sing out.. doesn't it sound a bit the same? 

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment