Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's hard work avoiding work...

Yes, you read the title correctly. That is the statement I walked into today here at the office! All I could think is that... Sweet! This is going to be a good day!

It's been a productive couple of weeks. Things have been progressing smoothly with all our websites, design ideas have been approved, and the atmosphere at the office is at an all time high. That pretty much means there is never a dull moment at the office!

Case in point:


We like to listen to all types of music... ALL TYPES! Today we had Michael on our minds, and Thriller came on. Melissa made a good point... one I guarantee she can't be the ONLY one in the world who has thought this:

The words - Cuz this is Thriller... Thriller Nite...

 
 
Eerily sound like - Cuz this is Phyllis... Diller nite..
 

 
 
 
Tell me honestly... you sang this instead of read it huh!?
 
 
Working in this atmosphere of fun and freedom can really get your creative juices flowing. I leave you with this food for thought:
 
What does your walk say about you?  (Think of Saturday Night Fever... wink!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment