Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ahhhhhhh...

It is definitely one of those days where you just want to kick back, put your feet up, maybe drink a hot chocolate, watch a movie...
 
Okay, wait, I can't be thinking of that right now while I'm at work! 
 
This week has gone by pretty quickly here in the office. News brief's, e-blasts, updates to websites, all going pretty smoothly and on time.  Yay us! And then just when I think things are "hunkey dorey", I run into "div tags" on a website. Why don't people like to use TABLES anymore!!? I just don't get them, understand them, or want to deal with them... Unfortunately, we are relucantly reliable <<< there's that phrase again!!


I've been wondering whether or not installing a padded room is a good idea for office atmosphere.  I actually think it would be productive!! Can't get your head past that code that's had you stumped for an hour? Go bang your head in our room to clear it out... I bet you get the code figured out and you have little risk of head injury!

Of course, you can always do the opposite thing...








This guy right here has the right idea...

DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
 
I will keep you up to date on the status of our possible new room... Until then, it's back to the wide world of the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment