If anyone out there knows anything about kids movies, they know what movie this post's title comes from. NEMO! Good ole Dorey has such an easy going outlook on life... no matter what she encounters, she just keeps swimming. :)
Today, here in the office, that is our motto. It never fails that just when you think you have something completed, something new comes your way that needs to be added. A newsletter we are working on is just that "something". Gotta love Melissa tho and how she handles everything... Surprisingly, I haven't heard her whack her "dammit doll" too much! I'm just glad I can help with whatever she needs me to do.
When we got ready to leave the office friday, we had a great epiphany (an experience of sudden and striking realization). We are Reluctantly Responsible! No matter what we face, and how much it may grind on our nerves, we will always be the one's to get it done.
And now... back to swimming......
No comments:
Post a Comment