Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Animal Inside Us...

Everyone has certain animal characteristics. It's a common fact. What animal you are solely relies on one person... YOU. You are not locked into one specific animal either... one day you may be feeling like a small lil mouse and the next day you are the cat that is stalking that mouse!

Today, Melissa and I definitely are feeling our animal traits coming out.


Honey Badger
Whoa, watch out says that bird! Melissa is definitely the honey badger today. If you have ever seen the clips on youtube about the honey badger (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg), you know exactly what we are talking about. This animal is fearless, will stop at nothing to get what he wants, and once he gets it, he pretty much devours it. Now, I am not saying Melissa is a savage, but she set out to get an important document out today, and accomplished that goal! WAY TO GO!!


Meerkat


What should I do next??? Where do I get that??? Who said that???  Yep, that's me today. The Meerkat. Animal Planet had a series on showcasing this lil guy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_eVEW_Y02o) called Meerkat Manor. This animal is always on the go, on the lookout, watching over his mates, covering all aspects of life at the "manor". Today, I was that animal. I took the place of being "go to gal" for one of our clients, much to Melissa's glee!!  That's what I'm here for... I got your back!

Who knows what animal will be coming out of us tomorrow... hopefully not this guy...




No comments:

Post a Comment