Wednesday's have always been kinda crazy in here... but today takes the cake! I didn't get here til a lil before 11:00 this a.m. and I walked into what should be a "padded" room.
Poor Melissa. The newsletter she has been working on is beating her up. Well, not the newsletter itself, just the fact that info keeps coming in and she has to keep reformatting. So, as my punishment (mind you.. I've done nothing wrong.. she even said so!) she is going to hand-off the newsletter to me. I DISAGREE!! :) I am not skilled in the area of InDesign and each time I've tried, I've made myself even more crazy than I already am! But because I am "Reluctantly Responsible", if she does hand it off to me... I will do my best! I actually think she would enjoy seeing me struggle a lil bit, because for some reason she seems to think I pick things up fairly quickly. Now I'm thinking to myself, Why do I have to be an overachiever!!
Today there will be another art lesson in our office. Not for us. Her kids have art lessons from time to time in here and I hate the fact I am going to miss it. Her children, Paige and Aria, are so energetic and full of life, and they literally say what they are thinking. Last art lesson I got to experience involved Aria, the younger one, making comments about farting and who did it. She also likes to challenge the teacher. She was told to do something one way, and her response: "Well, I think I will do it this way." I love her!!
Regardless of how crazy of a day it has been in here, I've been smiling non-stop. Few people in this world are lucky to have a job that they actually enjoy going to. I've been blessed to work here for over a year and I would not change one minute of it.
I will just remember to wear my comfy clothes tomorrow... Probably going to be another "padded cell" day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment